The word laser is actually an acronym representing Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Different laser modalities will act on different skin concerns, meaning the appropriate selection is critical. The recovery downtime of laser treatment can range from nil to one week.
What are laser treatments best for?
- Benign vascular lesions (Rosacea and Superficial red facial capillaries),
- Active Acne and scarring,
- Facial rejuvenation (IPL/Laser),
- Fractional ablative skin resurfacing,
- Skin toning (Q-Switch),
- Deeper Skin tightening,
- Laser peel,
- Melasma/pigmented lesions,
- Removal of benign lesions,
- Vaginal conditions (atrophy, dryness, incontinence),
- Scars (recent/hypertrophic),
- Stretch marks,
- Hair reduction/removal, and
- Tattoo removal.
All prices are per treatment – multiple treatments may be required. A combination of treatments may be used to achieve the desired outcome.