Dr Shilpa Dahal
Dr Shilpa Dahal graduated from James Cook University in 2008 and received her Specialist General Practice qualification (FRACGP) in 2013, but soon discovered her love for Skin Cancer and Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Shilpa has spent most of her working life in Canberra, but has also worked as a country GP, locuming in areas of need and working in theatre as a surgical assistant. She has completed further training in Skin Cancer and Aesthetic Medicine and performs skin cancer surgery from her rooms at Envieskin.
She is passionate about all aspects of skin care and health, and believes that the foundation of complete skin care starts with the detection and elimination of possible skin cancer or other medical conditions that may compromise patient safety prior to undertaking aesthetic treatments. This means that the patient’s safety and wellbeing is prioritised so that an individual treatment plan can be developed to meet the patient’s health and aesthetic needs.
- Fellow of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Diploma of Dermoscopy (International Dermoscopy Society)
- Diploma of Skin Cancer Medicine (Bond University)
- Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery (Bond University)
- Diploma of General Dermatology (Bond University)
- Diploma of Aesthetic Medicine (Bond University)
- Derma Medical Lip Filler Masterclass
- Derma Medical Facial Contouring Advanced Masterclass
- Derma Medical Foundation and Advanced Courses for the use of Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers
- Australian College of Aesthetic Medicine